Wednesday 23 March 2011

My blackberry is not working

This is the video I mentioned in 5A yesterday.



Script:

Customer: I bought some thing from you last week and I’m VERY disappointed.
Shop Assistant: Oh yeah? What’s the problem?
C: Yeah, well, my Blackberry is not working.
S. What’s the matter? It ran out of juice?
C: No, no, it’s completely frozen.
S: Oh yeah, I can see that. I’ll tell you what.: let’s try it on Orange.
C: That’s got a few black spots. You see there?
S: Oh, dear, yeah. Sorry about that.
C. Well […] think you can get my Blackberry working?
S: Well, could be an application issue. Where do you store that Blackberry.
C: Well, on my desktop.
S: Well you could try using a mouse, to drag the Blackberry to the trash. And after you’ve done that, you might want to launch the Blackberry from the desktop.
C: Well, I’ve already tried that a few times, but all it did was mess up Windows.
S: Well, it might be worth waiting a couple of weeks. They’ve got the latest Blackberries coming in then.
C: Well, could you give me a date?
S: Certainly.
C: Let me put that date in my diary.
S: Anything else I can help you with?
C: Yes, yes, I’ve also got a problem, to be honest, with my Apple.
S: Oh dear oh dear. That is an old Apple, isn’t it? When d’you buy that?
C: Last week.
S: Last week?! Cor! They’ve brought out two new Apples since then. What’s the problem with it?
C: Well, I’ve tried to put my dongle in it, and it won’t fit.
S: Oh yeah? And how big’s your dongle?
C: Well, I don’t know much about these things, but my wife’s seen a few dongles in her time, and she says it’s a little bit on the small side.
S: Well, I’m afraid there’s not a lot I can do about that. Tell you what: let me try booting it. No, it’s crashed. Anything else I can help you with?
C: Well, funnily enough, yes. My grandson’s birthday’s soon you see. Now, he’s already got an Apple. I mean, have you got anything else that he might just like?
S: Well, we’re doing a special offer on these. I mean I can’t make hear or tail of them, but the kids seem to like them: EggsBox. Three sixty.

No comments: