Tuesday 29 September 2009

Vocabulary revision

As we saw in class the other day, some of you would probably benefit from a bit of basic vocabulary revision.

I'm sure you all have English books at home from previous years, but here you can also do some revision online on the Oxford webpage.

Oxford preintermediate vocabulary: http://www.oup.com/elt/global/products/englishfile/preint/b_vocabulary/


And if you're feeling really REALLY rusty, beginner: http://www.oup.com/elt/global/products/englishfile/beginner/b_vocabulary/

2 comments:

Eli P said...

Hi Maryanne, as you see I continue following your blog, but now I also have to follow the new 4th blog - so I have double-work. But if you put funny stories perhaps you'll get sometimes my comment. This vocabulary revision could be also usefull for me (you know my debilities), so I'll bring myself to do it. See you! Eli

La Teacher said...

Hey, Eli P!

This year my students are 2nd and 3rd year, but I'll try to include some funny stories, if I can find some in not-too-difficult English.

Thanks for still visiting! :)

All the best!