Thursday 17 September 2009

More phonetics practice, etc

Hiya ex-students!

I've just added a link to the Pronunciation section. It's http://www.stuff.co.uk/calcul_nd.htm.

There's a phonemic chart where you can listen to the example words but also a quiz to practice with. Be warned: the sentences aren't easy (but that way you can learn new vocabulary too, while you're at it), and there are a couple of mistakes, but if you catch them, that only means that you're VERY GOOD. ;)

Well, and next Monday classes start again for you lucky people who have time to study foreign languages, and for me as well, of course.

As you may have seen on the school's webpage, this year I'll be teaching 2nd and 3rd year, so the contents of this blog will probably adapt a little to those levels, but I'll still be here, and I hope you continue to visit and comment (those of you who did), even though you're not my official students anymore.

Lots of luck with your studies this year, and hope to see you around, either here or there. :)

No comments: