Monday 11 April 2011

Something to do next year


I saw this in Vilanova this weekend, and among other things (political, economical, social), it got me thinking about what you're going to do next year, when you've passed English and don't know what to do*.

The answer is of course to take up another language at the EOI!

Don't let those brain cells die, after putting in so much effort to maintain and improve your English!

Maybe a 4th (or 5th or 6th...) language will never come in useful but maybe one day it will. And I'm sure no one ever regrets knowing several languages.

What do you think?


*although remember you also have the great option of joining the EOIX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, well, I will think about it but I don't think my family would let me spend 5 more years learning another language. I have to admit they have been very patient with me. Although I agree with you, if I pass this course, I will have a rest. Have a nice week off Maryanne!!! Inés.