Wednesday 6 April 2011

Smoking Law Debate

We watched this in 5A yesterday, as they were the actual participants, but for those of you who missed it, would like to watch it again, or for whatever reason, here you are: the Smoking Law Debate tht we did the last Friday class in 5A.

IMPORTANT Disclaimer: I know it's a crappy video. I know there are weird bits of other scenes mixed in. I know the volume is too low and you can hardly hear what they're saying. I know I filmed it in the wrong resolution and have no idea if that can be fixed.

But you can make fun at my pathetic attempts at video-making; I don't mind.

It was a good laugh on the day and this way we have a souvenir. And I've passed the course... :P


3 comments:

Jordi Ese Erre said...

Sorry, but I think who watched the video was 5B...

Laura said...

We did watch it on 5A. And it was really fun. Congratulations for passing the course!

Anonymous said...

I haven´t missed too many classes this year so I don't understand why I din't watch this video before (I'm in 5B). Anyway, I would like to congralulate the participants and the video maker because I think this kind of exercice is a good practise for all of us. Personally I think we should do more debates in class. Congratulations Maryanne for having passed your course.Inés