Monday 20 December 2010

EOI Xmas party

Don't forget that this Wednesday, our last day at IES Mallafré, is also the day of the traditional EOI Christmas party.

Here's the invite with the info, in case you haven't been to class lately or whatever. Remember, you're all welcome (you can bring a friend or relative too), and it's a great occasion to talk to other people you probably wouldn't have the chance to talk to because of levels, timetables, etc.

Even if you're busy and have better things to do (which I doubt), do pop in for a (free) drink and to wish everybody Happy Christmas.

As I've already mentioned in class, I particularly recommend the German Glühwein (I don't know if I've spelt that right): this lovely warm spicy wine which is perfect for this chilly weather.


Hope to see you all there!


No comments: