Thursday 3 December 2009

Listening practice

Come on, people, do some listening practice!

I've already chosen an easy one for you, so you can click on this link directly and have no excuses.

http://www.elllo.org/english/Games/G058-Park.htm

How to listen properly:

  • Press the enormous triangular "play" button.
  • Listen to that part and click on the picture that best describes what the person is talking about.
  • Then click "next" to hear the next part.
  • If you have time, do the comprehension activity, usually in the column on the right.
  • DON'T read the text until after you have finished the activities.
  • Choose another easy one to do from this list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teacher!
I have done this listening and I think it's very interesting.
Congratulation for your blog!! I practice my english with your blog and then I don't do the homework. I believe, It's a problem...or not!!
Have a nice day,

Susanna