Monday 30 November 2009

Google Wave

I have 8 invitations for Google Wave.

What is Google Wave? Find out here: http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html

If you love computers, send a lot of emails with attachments, and are curious about trying it, tell me and I'll send you one.

IMPORTANT: at the moment Google Wave is in its experimental stage. Not only that, but for the moment, if someone invites you, you can't invite anybody else. This means you can only communicate with people who already have it, which is a bit limiting. I imagine that if it's successful, bit by bit more and more people will have it.

6 comments:

Andreu said...

Hi, I,ve been reading about Google Wave and It´s a little bit difficult to understand the applications, but I´m very curios about everything conected with computers, so if you have invitations yet, I will try it.

Thanks.

Andreu

La Teacher said...

Ok, I've nominated you, which is what they call it. I've no idea how long it takes, though. People in the forums are saying things from 2 days to 2 weeks...
Let me know when you get it.

Andreu said...

Ok, thank you for my nomination...

La Teacher said...

Hmmm, after nominating you I got extra invitations. Now I have 24.

Andreu said...

Now I have 8 invitations to...

Andreu said...

sorry, 8 invitations too