Wednesday 5 August 2009

Bye bye!

I'm off to England tomorrow for a a couple of weeks. I've put my bikinis and suntan lotion away, and I'm currently taking out my winter clothes to pack them. A bit depressing actually, but on the other hand I'm looking forward to shopping, browsing in book shops and record shops, watching English telly, listening to English all around me, etc.

And there will still be lots of beach days left when I come back, I suppose.

I hope everyone's having a great summer. :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi!
Have a nice trip! You're right. The weather may be depressing, but there are lots of lovely things to do in England ( I actually miss some of them...)
I'm leaving today for three weeks to Italy and Croatia. Hot, hot, hot, and interesting places to visit and enjoy!
See you soon!

Unknown said...

Hava a nice vacation!! :-D