Tuesday 9 June 2009

Ten best conspiracy theories

For example:

The Apollo Moon Landing

The Apollo 11 Moon landing in 1969 was an elaborate hoax by the US government in its bid to beat Russia in the race to the moon, according some to conspiracy theorists. NASA footage of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin's sojourn on the Moon's surface is bogus according to some theorists, who claim glaring anomalies such as shadows going in different directions and the US flag blowing in the wind show it was faked. Click here to read more.



More conspiracies: http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/the-ten-best-conspiracy-theories-1695929.html?action=Popup

3 comments:

Desi Arias said...

Dear Mary Anne,

Yes, I'm still here :)

I'm watching "Batman, the dark knight" (yes, of course, at job) and I ask to myself why aren't you correcting my exams. PLEASE, PLEASE, correct my exams. Nobody was in the moon, but correct first my exam :)

Wishes.

Desi "Alea iacta est"

P.s.: Finally, I have your 4 videos. SORRY jejejejeje

La Teacher said...

Dear Desi,

I already HAD finished correcting your written exams before your speaking exam yesterday.

It's called "correcting at the weekend", and most teachers do it.

Did you enjoy the bottle of wine? Did you drink it in the street on your way home? I'm imagining the scene.

BEST wishes*

Maryanne

PS. I did notice that YOUR type of "wishes" wasn't specified, by the way. You must feel confident about your exam results! :D

Desi Arias said...

Yes, I like your present but it's better when I have a group of friends to enjoy it with me like last friday.

The problem wasn't in the street. Try to imagine my wife when I entered with a bottle of wine in my hands returning from an exam :)

Thanks a lot for the song. Remember I was a little bit drunk and my tongue (and neither my brain) couldn't work correctly.

BEST wishes and LOTS of love.

Desi RunRunRun