Thursday 24 July 2014

Trip to England July 2014

My daughter and I made a short trip to England a couple of weeks ago, just to visit family really, not to do sightseeing, although we did get to visit a nice garden (as a lot of you know, I love plants!) here: RHS Garden Hyde Hall.

Here are some photos of our brief stay:





I wonder why they give a Spanish wine a French name...



Notice the price of the peppers is per unit!



Prices.




More prices.





Personally I like the chickens I eat to live a life of luxury.




You are continental, in case you didn't know.


Scones!!! My favourite type of tea thingy.





English country garden.






Can you believe they didn't ask me?







Some serious calories...





Does anyone get this play on words?





Bucolic countryside. And I swear those two horses were smiling at me from their field!








Tea in the garden with different bits of my aunt's china.

No comments: