Sunday 3 July 2011

Ex EOI students

A number of you have expressed an interest in the Associació d'ex-alumnes d'EOI Garraf, and have asked me for more info, as their webpage hasn't been updated for a long time.

I finally managed to get hold of an email address to write to the coordinator and he has answered me that although they don't update their webpage any more, the Association will definitely continue next year, and that their timetable will most probably be Mondays and Thursdays, from 18.00 to 20.00 h, and that they plan to start their sessions when regular classes begin in September.

He says that everybody with a good level of English is welcome.

For more specific information I'm afraid you'll have to wait until September and ask them directly. If I find out anything before then I'll pass on the info.

2 comments:

Laura R.F. said...

Good to know!
by the way, I am really interested in keeping on studying English but unfortunately the EOI has only 'til 5th grade.
Then I found out that there are at least two more levels in, for instance, the UAB servei de llengües. They have 5th grade (which is B2.2) and 6th grade (C.1.1). The only thing is that I'll have to pay nearly 1300 euros... but I'm afraid it is the only way of keeping in touch with English in a general way.
Here you are the websites if any of you are interested (if you get to read the comment, of course).

5th level

http://www.uab.es/servlet/Satellite/cursos-d-idiomes/llengues/informacio-general-1195026119333.html?param1=1308206653414

6th level

http://www.uab.es/servlet/Satellite/cursos-d-idiomes/llengues/informacio-general-1195026119333.html?param1=1308206654371

Have a lovely summer!!

La Teacher said...

Wow, so expensive! :O

If you do one, please let me know how it goes. I don't have any references about the UAB.

At that price I suppose the obvious choice would be the higher level...