Friday 11 February 2011

Last minute ideas for Valentine's Day

Being single, I'm happily free of this "festivity", but for those of you in a loving relationship who are stuck last minute for an original present, here's an idea:

Cockroaches for Valentine's day! ♥

According to this zoo, nothing says "I love you" better than a roach.


Or directly visit the name-a-roach page here: http://www.bronxzoo.com/name-a-roach/


As an alternative, they suggest naming the poor creature after an ex, which judging from your faces when we watched Food Fighters, might prove to be more popular.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Maryanne,perhaps it is interesting but I can't watch this video of whatever...I have a phobia, I can't see them, I can't stand them...

La Teacher said...

Let me guess: Inés?