Friday 26 November 2010

Andrew Marshall

Hey, people!

I'd be interested to get your feedback about yesterday's performance from those who came to see it.

This is the only footage there is, as Andrew thought it was a photo I wanted, and so stopped the video that was already filming when he pressed the button, thus saving us from a watery death on film.

I admit I was trying to get out of taking an active part in the procedure, not to mention drowning, but as you saw, we were all doomed in the end.

You all looked as if you were having fun, but as I say, your feedback will be appreciated.






PS. Wow, I hadn't noticed how big my jelly-belly was getting. Time to go on a diet!

3 comments:

RICARD CUBERES VILALTA said...

In my oppinion, it was a funny performance but I found it more interesting when he was acting alone.

Anonymous said...

It's was quite funny for me; very short I have to say but funny. I really enjoyed it! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

it was lovely and I had a really good time.

miguel