Thursday 17 June 2010

Do the diski!

Now that you're taking your traditional 3-month break from studying English, it's probably a good time for you to learn a new dance. Not to mention that you never know if you're going to need to celebrate in some way...


You know, now that I'm re-watching the video again (and practising), it's strange that they haven't thought of incorporating a BALL into the dance, isn't it?





Personally, I haven't watched a single match yet, but I've heard about the controversy over the vuvuzela, and how annoying some people are finding the matches: something about the football distracting them from appreciating the sound of the ...erm... music. Or something like that. If that's your case, this is the page for you: www.vuvuzela.fm, hours and hours of non-stop vuvuzela trumpets, with no annoying football!*

Enjoy!


*I do actually enjoy football, but my team are never favourites to win anything. ;)

No comments: