Thursday 1 April 2010

What's on your "bucket list"?

This Florida woman, arrested for robbing a bank, apparently did it because it was on her "bucket list".

Read about it here: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/30/florida-woman-reportedly-robs-bank-citing-bucket-list/

Then listen to her here:



I wonder what will happen to her. I hope she doesn't go to prison.

I'm not a great cinema fan, but after Googling the term, I've found out that "The Bucket List" was a film where two people make a list of things they really want to do before they die, and they call that list the "bucket list".

What's on your bucket list?

I've never really thought of it, but seeing the Northern Lights, somewhere like Alaska or on a Scottish Island, or in the Polar Circle would be high up on my list.

No comments: