Tuesday 5 May 2009

Weird surveys, studies, etc

Some time ago Josep from 4T sent me this link to the list of Ig Nobel prize winners, and Alicia has reminded me of it with her "weird surveys" comment.

Did you know that expensive placebos are more effective than cheaper ones?

That water is intelligent and has a memory?

That mathematicians have calculated the number of photos necessary to ensure that nobody in a group photo has their eyes closed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ig_Nobel_Prize_winners

1 comment:

Alícia said...

Wow!

You're right!

I'm utterly overwhelmed!
I thought the world was large enough to find everything you could imagine, but from now on I'm absolutely sure!!! Ha,ha :D Earthquakes caused by fishes, fragrant foot....It's a bleeding of new ideas for me to learn!